Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Zombies & Wolfmen Reviews!

Sorry this blog has been quiet lately, my good lady wife is due to give birth to twins tomorrow (yes, twins, identical too no less!!) - so comics stuff will take a back seat for a while.

Just been alerted to some new reviews on Zombies and Wolfmen, over a year since they were first published, it's great to see people still reading and reviewing them.


Yes, he mentions that same panel that others have on Wolfmen where I completely messed up on the henchmen's proportions. In hindsight I really should have changed it... but alas I didn't.

Still bugs me today, but that's art for you... maybe on the second book I can make sure that if I do make mistakes (and I'm sure I will) that they aren't quite as bad as this one!

If I get chance to revisit these pages for an eventual trade collection when the story is complete, I will, in true George Lucas style alter that damn panel... and maybe a couple of others :-)

Good reviews though, cheers Steve,

No comments: