Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Yep, 2009 already and Harry and Alfie are 6 months old now... wow how time flies.

Should be a big year for Accent UK too, the Western anthology is first up, then Dave and Marleen Lowe's superb 'Whatever Happened to the Fastest Man Alive?' book (which I've designed the covers and interiors pages to maintain a 'newspaper' feel that I think suited the title of the book and will give it a distinct identity, I also have a pinup image in there too), then it's Martin Flink's Man of Glass book which looks very nice indeed.

I've postponed Wolfmen 2 to next year, at the moment it's easier for me to concentrate on the short stories for the anthologies so I'll get them done as a priority and then fit Wolfmen work in around them.

I know there are a lot of people eagerly awaiting the next Wolfmen book and I can only apologise to them that it's taking as long as it is.

I'm as keen as anyone to get it done, but I don't want to rush it, hopefully the wait will be worth it.

In the meantime, here's the first review for the 'Fastest Man' book - even though it isn't even out yet! Well done Dave and Marleen, it's a brilliant book and a well-deserved 10/10 review.


No comments: