Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Layer Zero: Choices


Here are my pencils for my pinup to the new anthology from Insomnia Publications.

Layer Zero: Choices is to debut at the upcoming Bristol con and I was pleased to be able to contribute a little image to it. I would have liked to have done more (maybe next time) but I don't have a great deal of spare time these days so a pinup was the best I could do.

I'm happy with the result, I've always had a thing for cyborgs and stuff like that... and this image came from a graphic novel idea called 'Mecha' that I'd still like to do someday.

Apologies for the poor quality of the image, the iPhone camera isn't too hot sadly.

I'll post the final inked version of the image when the book's been out.

3 comments:

Dave said...

THis look top notch, Andy. LOve your Western pages too, can't wait to get my copies at Bristol! I've got the same problem with sketchbooks, it's only an idea at the moment, depends on how much they'll cost to produce.

dribbs said...

Crackin' image Andy.

dribbs said...

seen the image inked, Andy.
absolutely great.