Thursday, 19 March 2009

The Men Who Built The West

As WESTERN, the 2009 Accent UK anthlogy is back from the printers (should be getting some copies this weekend!) here's the full page 1 to my strip... sadly the last contribution to AUK from writer Kieron (Phonogram) Gillen.

Due to various circumstances I'm not very happy with my work on this strip, but I did the best I could with the time I had to work on it...

I am, however, very happy with the design work I did on the book... and can't wait to see the printed copies.

The next AUK book to be published, will be Dave West and Marleen Lowe's superb 'Whatever Happened to the World's Fastest Man' which again I have done design and production work on and given the non-comic pages the look of a newspaper. Hopefully something different to make it stand out.

I've also got a pinup in the book to, but haven't done that yet.

No comments: