Monday, 24 August 2009

John Reppion & Leah Moore interview

Just happened across this interview with the lovely John Reppion and Leah Moore on downthetubes. Sadly John and Leah won't be writing me a story for 'Predators' due to the impending arrival of a little Moore-Reppion (or is that Reppion-Moore?). Totally understandable and I hope everything goes well for all of them. I just hope that I'll get the chance to work with them again some day.

They do however say some very nice things about me in the interview which is very nice (and I didn't pay them, honest!).

"Andy Bloor is another artist we've had the pleasure of working with through Accent UK. He has this wonderfully bold scratchboard/woodcut type style that just jumps off the page. I highly recommend Wolfmen written by Dave West and drawn by Andy."

3 comments:

Laughing Indio said...

Ha! Ha! I just read the whole interview, well done mate!
That is high praise indeed and you quibble over your exceptional penmanship????
Your in for the long haul sir!

Andy Bloor said...

I'll always find time to quibble kind sir... taking each project at a time at the moment... chuffed you seem to rate me so highly though, that's praise indeed!

Dave West said...

.. and INDIO ain't the only one ... you should get to more Comic Conventions Andy ... I'd pretend to be you but it'd all fall down when someone asked me for a sketch :o)