Monday, 21 September 2009

Whatever Happened To The World's Fastest Man


Is here at last. Colin very kindly mailed me some copies so I finally had chance to see it all printed in lovely colour and black and white.

It does look superb and congrats must go Dave for writing such a good story and of course Marleen, for her superb artwork. My contribution was minimal, just designing the overall look of the book to hopefully make it stand out a little, and I also drew a little pinup in it that I completely forgot to add a credit for inside the book!

As long as that was the only error in it then I'm a happy man... looking forward to launching it as BICS on the 3rd and 4th October, if you're coming, pop over and say hello - and of course buy some comics :-D

1 comment:

Dave West said...

Thanks Andy ... I am of course claining credit for your uncreditted pin-up :o) .. oh .. and thanks for all the design work ... the book really looks the business :o)