Monday, 4 January 2010

2010: The year of the wolf... men!

I'm not sure it is really but this is the year that I finally get this book out!

It's been a struggle at times when the boys were born, and if I'm honest I haven't enjoyed doing it very much but I will be very happy when it's all done and 'out there'.

I'm not going straight into the third book for a while as I need a break - been drawing the same thing for probably 5 years now and I desperately need a change. Got a few bits and pieces to do after I finish it and then it's off to pastures new.

Oh and immensely looking forward to Phonogram: The Singles Club 7 which has my little 2 pages in it. Busy year ahead, best get cracking!!

Happy new year everyone!

3 comments:

Gary Crutchley said...

And I for one am really looking forward to it.
Here's to a successful 2010, Andy, cuz you sure do deserve it.

Andy Bloor said...

Shucks thanks Gary!

Dave West said...

... 2010 ... Wolfmen ... can't wait.