Thursday, 14 January 2010

Phonogram: The Singles Club 7 Cover!!

Kieron has just put up the cover to issue 7, the final part of the superb 'The Singles Club'.

Obviously I'm biased, but PG is a superb book, probably one of the best titles to come out in recent years and I was lucky to be asked to take part in it. My little 2-pager is in this very issue - the final one - alongside people much more talented than myself.

I've had a sneak peek at the whole issue and it's excellent... comes out early February I think.

My pages were done way back in November 2008... so I hope they still look half decent.

The trade collection comes out very soon after which I expect to be a very good seller (and an opportunity for Kieron and Jamie to actually make some money on the series!) but none of the extra 'b-sides' will be in the book. They are for the people who bought the single issues. 'The Singles Club'... definately!

1 comment:

Dave West said...

Well done Andy. I'll be sure to pick up a copy ... you will sign it for me won't you :o)