Thursday, 11 February 2010

Phonogram & Wolfmen

Here's a panel from a recently completed page to prove that I'm still working on it and the plan is for it to be out for the middle of the year roughly. Accent UK will not be at this years Bristol Con as both Colin and Dave are off to Copenhagen for the Komiks.DK festival so that means I don't have to rush to get the book done for Bristol... not that I would have made that deadline anyway :-D... I would have tried my best though kidding aside.

More importantly the final (sniff - yes THE final ever) Phonogram issue came out today, with the 2 pages I drew way back late 2008. Looking at them again they don't look half bad and it's a total thrill for me to be in this comic with creators far more talented than myself.

I can't stop smiling whenever I look at the book... one of the best comic moments of my life for sure. Big thanks to Kieron and Jaime for letting me be part of the party. Cheers guys.

5 comments:

Dave West said...

Another great image Andy .. oh yeah .. when can i arrnage my signing of Phonogram - The Singles Club issue 7 ?;o)

Andy Bloor said...

Haha! if you want it signed I'll be happy to deface it for you :-)

Kev Mullins said...

Got a copy of Phonogram and I think it is great. Your pages are fantastic, congratulations on getting your work in a image comic.

Andy Bloor said...

Cheers Kev, hope I didn't let me the side down with my amateurish scribblings!

Kev Mullins said...

Your scribblings are certainly not amateurish, and they really add to the comic. I look forward to wolfmen 2 and the work you have done in Predators.