Thursday, 8 April 2010

Been a while...

Quick update - rested the thumb for a week and started inking again as I'm getting fed up with how long this book is taking, I'll be an old man by the time I finish book 3 if I continue at this pace :-)

Thumb still hurts, not as swollen as before but at least I can get something done even if it's not for very long. I've got such a backlog of stuff to do, this book, anthology stories, pinups and commissions that I really need to sit down and get it done.

I'll do a few more Wolfmen pages, then will (finally) start my Predators strop written by Mo Ali, a terrific writer and artist, his blog is on the list of links so check him out.

Back soon...

3 comments:

Dave West said...

.. and what an image to come back to ... gresat stuff Andy ... I'm scared and I wrote the flipping thing !!

David said...

NIce one Andy! I've thought of a great plan, rest your thumb whilst at work, leaving the weekends to draw:) Superb, precise stuff

shane oakley said...

lo, andy. good to hear yer back inking,hope you find some solution to the thumb problem - mebbe learn to ink with your other hand?

lovely pic, btw.
ps;word verification;sable.