Friday, 7 May 2010

Wolfmen: end in sight?

Well I am getting there, just need to get a bit more productive (which starts this weekend) and am hoping to get 2 full pages inked a week. Doesn't sound like much I know, but with everything else going on it literally is the best I can do.

Finished an alternate cover for the book as well, reworking my first cover idea as I do really like it and it's different from the 'official' cover. I'll let Dave decide :-) There will also be a special 'convention' edition of 'Fall of the Wolfmen' that will sport a limited edition wraparound cover. If it's good enough for Marvel, it's good enough for us!

Above is a panel from a recently completed page... hope you all like it.

2 comments:

Dave West said...

Well ... looks like we might end up with three covers .. only 7 or so more and we'll have as many as X-Men #1 :o)

David said...

That's a great panel Andy! There's as much work in that single square that some would do on the whole page! I could almost smell his dog breath...