Wednesday, 21 July 2010

The finish line!

At last I have completed the inks to 'Fall of the Wolfmen!'

No euphoria here just relief to finally finish it, there is some way to go however... Dave has to work his magic scripting the pages, it then has to be lettered and proofed several times before going to print. There is also the small matter of a wraparound cover to do as well for it that will be a special edition strictly for signings and conventions.

The book will be launched at Whatever Comics in Canterbury... probably late August, early September. And will of course be available at BICS in October.

I thought I'd feel better about it than I do to be honest, maybe it's because I've had to go straight into my long delayed 'Predators' strip and I'm under a very tight deadline to get this done in time. Having not actually drawn anything for a while I feel a bit rusty... I'm hoping it will come back soon!

8 comments:

Doc Zane said...

I'm sure it's great, Andy. I can't wait to see it. I guess I better get my passport and plane ticket ready so I can get a con edition!

Andy Bloor said...

I'm sure we can sort something out for you - but don't tell anyone :-)

Dave West said...

Hey Andy .. no favouritism !!:o)

Andy Bloor said...

Damn! I've been rumbled :-D

Doc Zane said...

Dave, Andy only meant that he would by my plane ticket.
:-)

Andy Bloor said...

Did I? Oh no... better start saving! :-)

Dave West said...

That's OK then ... and very generous of Mr Bloor .. be good to see you again Doc ...

Doc Zane said...

"by". Good lord. "BUY"!