Thursday, 26 August 2010

The finishing touches...

I have just finished doing all the lettering on the Wolfmen book this week, forgotten how long and dull it is (letterers have my greatest admiration, surely the most overlooked part of comic creating) and I'm probably not very good at it, but the control freak part of me demands that I do it... so do it I have to.

Dave has sent some revisions... and I'm now doing the special limited edition cover for the book that will only feature on just 100 copies of the book. These are purely for cons and signings and an attempt to make those events a little more special by having this available. I know it's only a cover but it's the thought that counts.

The launch signing at Whatever Comics in Canterbury has been agreed for Saturday October 2... if any of you live near there please pop in and say hello so me and Dave don't look like billy no mates. Then it's off to BICS for both days and I'm really looking forward to that. Going to get a new display banner done for the show too, about time after 3 years with the last one :-)

Back soon!!

3 comments:

Dave West said...

I only hope my script doesn't spoil people's enjoyment of your great artwork too much :o(

Owen Michael Johnson said...

The countdown approaches!! I can't wait for this...also i'm gonna try my damndest to get to the launch at whatever comics, would be fantastic to chat and show some support. Good luck with all things printing, andy.

Andy Bloor said...

Cheers Owen, hope to see you there!!