Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Last of the Wolfmen cover idea...

Now I haven't actually decided if I'm going to do this book, mainly as I don't have much spare time these days... I might do one of two shorter books with Dave West first that we're developing at the moment, but again this depends if I have the creative urge to draw a full book again. I may decide to concentrate just on the design side for Accent UK and do the odd pinup, I haven't decided yet.

This visual above was taken from a drawing I never used for a promo piece for 'Fall of the Wolfmen', so I had a go at a (very) early cover treatment for the third - and final - book 'Last of the Wolfmen.'

Speaking of Wolfmen, after a fantastic Diamond order, copies are now trickling into shops in the UK, Paradox Comics in Dorset have had some copies as has Forbidden Planet in Manchester. I would imagine the US gets theirs in the next week or so. I'm off there myself in a few weeks time, so might pop into a comic store there and see if they ordered it :-)

No comments: