Tuesday, 6 September 2011

That was the BICS that was...

A much smaller affair than last year but still good fun and a chance to catch up with friends.

That was basically my BICS 2011 this year, which finally saw the debut of Accent UK's much delayed anthology 'PREDATORS' seen here in all it's fuzzy glory (photo nicked from the Accent UK blog). Reaction to the book has been tremendous, and sold pretty well on the day (even though our position in the hall wasn't the best) but it was outsold by the Wolfmen books I believe which I was very happy about, as even now both books continue to sell and pick up new fans.

All in all it was a very good day and great to meet up and chat with Dave Hitchcock, Gary Crutchley, Owen Johnson, Tony Hitchman, Kev Mullins and Jason Cobley.

No Thought Bubble for me this year, so this was my last con for 2011, good one to finish on I think.

No comments: