Thursday, 29 September 2011

Z-Girl and the 4 Tigers Pinup!

I was keeping this under wraps until the issue came out, but since Kirk has shown it on twitter I can now show the world...or the 26 people that follow my blog :-)

Z-Girl and the 4 Tigers is an independent US comic by regular Accent UK anthology contributors Kirk Manley and Jeff Marsick. Kirk's a great guy and was really happy to be asked to do a pinup, he showed me all the ones the other artists did and it was quite daunting to start it knowing the stuff you're up against, but once I had the idea down I thought it came together very well in the end.

Big thanks again to Steve Howard who really knocked it out of the park with his tremendous colour work. The issue with my pinup in is #2 and that is to debut at the New York Comic Con in October.

You can follow Z-Girl online here

2 comments:

Gary Crutchley said...

That's something rather special, Andy. A masterful composition. Crackin' mate and the colour finishes it off rather nicely.

Andy Bloor said...

Cheers Gary!