Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Into the Woods cover revealed!!

Since Stacey has revealed the cover officially on her blog I can now show you my cover for her anthology, fanastically coloured by Steve Howard.

Originally a pinup to be printed in greyscale inside the book, I asked Steve to do a colour one first and I'm glad I did! Stacey kindly decided to use it for the cover and after a quick mock up we both agreed it suited the book so well. I added the logo and a few other bits and pieces and there you go!

I really chuffed to have my illustration as the cover for this book, even though I'm designing the book and putting it together I didn't push for this at all, and it came as much as a surprise to me as anyone. There are some very talented folk in this book and I'm proud to be part of it.

2 comments:

Dave West said...

Great cover Andy and Steve ... very nice indeed.

Gary Crutchley said...

I think this look absolutely amazing Andy. Chuffin corker of an image that makes a cracking cover.