Monday, 30 July 2012

Guerillas has arrived!!




My copy of Guerillas came on Friday, I couldn't be happier when I looked inside and saw that Brahm Revel (the writer & artist) had done me a sketch inside, and what a fabulous sketch it is too.

My pinup is there in the book and although I wish I'd done something different (and better) it's a thrill for me to see my work alongside such talented creators.

I'm part way though a pinup for Dave West's new book 'Missing: Have You Seen The Invisible Man?' that's part of the 'Blessed/Cursed' line from Accent UK. The book will share the same newspaper design that 'Whatever Happened To The World's Fastest Man?' had. I'm part way through designing that as well and that should be out later in the year, alongside 'WesterNoir' book 2 as well.

I haven't had much time for any other drawing as yet, hopefully there might be some news about that very soon.

1 comment:

Dave West said...

Great Pin-up Andy .. and can't wait to see the Invisible Man one. I picked up my copy of Guerillas Vol 2 to find it had no sketch .. lucky I know one of the pin-up artists :o)