Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Missing: Have You Seen The Invisible Man?


This is an upcoming book from Accent UK written by Dave West and drawn by Joe Campbell.

It's a very clever little tale, and as it's part of Accent's 'Blessed/Cursed' imprint, it will share the same newspaper design that proved so popular and distinctive with 'Whatever Happened to the World's Fastest Man.'

I've done most of my work on that, just a couple of pages to finish off, and I believe this is due to debut at Novembers Thought Bubble convention in Leeds, along with 'WesterNoir' 2 and 'Who on Earth is Thaddeus Mist?' Should be a bumper day if you like Accent UK's books.

Above is my pinup for the book, tried to come up with something a little different for an invisible man image, so hopefully I succeeded. Greytones again expertly applied by Mr Steve Howard Esq.

That's all folks!

No comments: