Monday, 17 June 2013

Has he got your attention?


Been a bit quiet on here recently, came back from a lovely holiday keen to get cracking on Midnight Man, then soon as the work started the same issues I have with everything I draw seemed to come right back.

I don't think it's too long before I wave the white flag on all this and move on to doing something else, it will be very odd as I've drawn comics for such a big part of my life and I will probably miss it, but the brutal truth is I'm not very good at it :-)

I hope to get this book finished at the very least, I owe it to Mo for writing me a terrific story, if all else fails this will see print even if another artist takes over.

Very busy with other stuff, just done all the design work on book 3 of Accent UK's superb WesterNoir series, working on Raygun Roads with Owen Johnson and the one and only Indio! and also started on Strange Times book 2 for Dave West and Accent UK again.

No comments: