Friday, 27 May 2016

Griff Gristle: Here Be Monsters Pinup


I was delighted to be asked to contribute a pinup to the fabulous sounding (and looking) Griff Gristle: Here Be Monsters comic which at the time of writing this is nearly finished its succesful Kickstarter campaign (and completely smashed it!).

The book is from the writing team of Rob Jones and Michael Sambrook, with art by the talented Rory Donald and published by Madius Comics. I met up with the guys at Thought Bubble last year and they're not only very talented and creative guys but they ooze enthusiasm for comics, both their own and those published by others. So with that in mind I was only too happy to help out.

Above is my contribution, where I join other talented sea dogs such as Vince Hunt, Ian Laurie, Neil Ford and Matt Rooke in all doing pinups for the book.

The bar was well and truly raised by those guys, I hope I got somewhere close to them.

No comments: